Friday, September 5, 2008

Camping

I'm sorry, I just don't love camping. I like my bed and I don't like dirt. Especially when it is in my bed. Simple as that.

I really want to love camping. It's like sushi. People enjoy it. It looks like fun. I think I would be a more interesting person if I enjoyed it. But I keep trying it and I just don't like it.

That's why last week's camping trip was so nice. Andy and the boys in the tent in the backyard, and me in my bed. That's my kind of camping.



3 comments:

Brittany said...

What a great idea! I feel just the same way about camping - all for enjoying the outdoors...and coming home to a warm bed at the end of the day.

I like your new template!

talitha said...

Oh, I am with you on camping...repulsive in every way.

I love the new look on your blog!

Buffy said...

We do that kind of canping all the time! I like to occasionally look out my bedroom window which overlooks the back yard and snicker.