Friday, October 17, 2008

Question

When does spit-up cease to become spit-up, and evolve to be known by it's true name- vomit?

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Regardless, when do they stop DOING it? I'm tired of wiping spitup out from between my toes.

ugkuyg said...

Seriously, when do they stop??? I'm sick of wiping it off the carpet, table, clothes, toys, and everything else that's within a 2 foot radius when Alta let's it fly.

Bekah and Jim said...

You're babies are all SLOBS! Sawyer doesn't spit up OR vomit! :) The answer to you're question is when it's chuncky. Love you!

talitha said...

I agree with the chunky part. It's pretty much when it doesn't come out exactly the way it went in.

talitha said...

One more thing: how do they always know that you have a non-spit upon shirt?? It's like they sense it and have to mark their territory or something.

Christian said...

What if we all still vomited after eating? Would there be another bowl set out for every place setting at a dinner party?