Yes, I fell on my butt yesterday because of the leech...He thought that was pretty hilarious and decided it was his new favorite game. I want to give that Carter a hug! He is too cute!!
What a precious view - I will let him hang onto my legs, just bring him over!
Who is that kid? He's certainly not a Marinos.
OH my gosh. I haven't seen a baby in so long! Stupid college. I think it's time me and that kid met..." Oh Daaaaaddd..."
This picture makes me want to have another baby. Maybe I could just rent yours until the feeling passes...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, I fell on my butt yesterday because of the leech...He thought that was pretty hilarious and decided it was his new favorite game. I want to give that Carter a hug! He is too cute!!
What a precious view - I will let him hang onto my legs, just bring him over!
Who is that kid? He's certainly not a Marinos.
OH my gosh. I haven't seen a baby in so long! Stupid college. I think it's time me and that kid met..." Oh Daaaaaddd..."
This picture makes me want to have another baby. Maybe I could just rent yours until the feeling passes...
Post a Comment