I barely remember it, but it seems like December was fabulously fun!
 |
| Jackson turned eight and suddenly I realized he's not my little Jackson-boy anymore. Don't judge me for crying myself to sleep that night. Or for my cake-making skills. |
 |
| Carly and her husband Jordan stopped by for a visit and we were able to celebrate Carly's birthday. Blowing out candles in serious business at our house. |
 |
| With St Nicholas at one of our favorite places-the San Juan Capistrano Mission. |
 |
| Another one of our favorite places- the Fogt home- for Christmas Eve. I took about 50 pictures that night but this is the only one I have. Because I realized at the end of the night that I was holding Alisa's camera, not mine. PS. I'd love some of those pics Lisa. |
 |
| The Marinos clan joined us after Christmas and we spent time at the beach, |
 |
| hanging out, |
 |
| and an intense game of football, swimming, volleyball, basketball, Disneyland,.... now I remember why my kids slept so good at night. |
5 comments:
Okay, two things: Is Carter wearing a red bowtie in one of those pictures? ( way too cute ) and , does your sister homeschool or she just one of those amazing moms that has a map on the wall because she actually teaches her children things? Just wondering!
Gosh I ache for your little boys. I am so happy we got to spend some time with you guys!
And you were super busy with so many people coming! Thanks for being so wonderful and accommodating! We love you!
Where has my little Jackson boy gone!!!? I cannot believe how big he is.......
I miss you guys.
so fun, lets do it again! And yes, I'm a crazy homeschooling mom, but who knows about the actually teaching my kids things-ha-ha!:)
jackson looks so old!
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment