Wow. Max is a minnie Andy isn't he? I dressed up as a dark fairy (Tina and I) I think it was the wig and fake eyelashes that scared him. :) Miss you guys!!
ok, the picture of Jackson makes him look like a supermodel. He is a beautiful child! Of course the other boys are just as cute as Jackson is pretty. Something seemed weird about the " grass getting greener" though. Miss you all!!
Yay! Halloween pictures. Love all the costumes and the cute boys wearing them. I laughed at the grass getting greener. I remember in Michigan thinking it was weird that the grass was green in the summer. Growing up in CA grass was always brown in the summer - at least on the hillsides. I also like the thought of a house filled with chocolate. Max certainly has his share in that photo!
4 comments:
Wow. Max is a minnie Andy isn't he? I dressed up as a dark fairy (Tina and I) I think it was the wig and fake eyelashes that scared him. :) Miss you guys!!
There is something so fitting about Max sitting in front of that huge pile of candy! Cute boys, I want to hold the monkey.
ok, the picture of Jackson makes him look like a supermodel. He is a beautiful child! Of course the other boys are just as cute as Jackson is pretty. Something seemed weird about the " grass getting greener" though. Miss you all!!
Yay! Halloween pictures. Love all the costumes and the cute boys wearing them. I laughed at the grass getting greener. I remember in Michigan thinking it was weird that the grass was green in the summer. Growing up in CA grass was always brown in the summer - at least on the hillsides. I also like the thought of a house filled with chocolate. Max certainly has his share in that photo!
Post a Comment