Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow?

Just like preschool classes everywhere, Max has been talking about winter and Christmas (it's okay, it's a private school) and making snowflakes and snowmen to clutter up/decorate our home. And every night for the last week Max has asked if it is going to snow tomorrow. And every night I tell him it doesn't snow at our house. 

This morning we woke up and looked out the window and saw this:

Once again it is proven to my kids that I am an idiot.


7 comments:

Denise said...

Technically you are right-it did not snow at your house. Just on the nearby mountain!

Christian said...

That's a pretty crappy view you guys have...What are you doing for Christmas? (Oh, wait - since this blog isn't technically private do I have to ask what you're doing for "The Holidays?"

Carly Noel said...

That is hilarious! I swear kids have summoning powers.

Alisa said...

Cute Carter! Maybe we should meet in the middle and go sledding?!

Denise said...

No, No!! Meet in Utah and go sledding. We have lots of snow right now.

Bekah and Jim said...

Better yet, meet in Kansas! We have about a foot of snow! And yes...we have a hill. Only problem is it's about 10 degrees out...not counting the wind-chill...
I miss you!! :( I can't believe there is snow in California. Remember that ONE time it snowed when we were little?

Cindy said...

My kids think I'm an idiot too Jamie because the tooth fairy (who they know is me), once again, forgot to come last night.